rFactor2 partnership with Luminis

Downloads, News, Mods, auto, circuiti, plugins e tutto quello che serve per personalizzare rFactor2

Re: rFactor2 partnership with Luminis

Messaggioda Simone » 26 aprile 2017, 9:03

DX11 :clapping:
Simone

Admin
Coordinatore F1 Swiss
Pilota GTC

Re: R: rFactor2 partnership with Luminis

Messaggioda oliva18 » 26 aprile 2017, 11:30

Peccato che senza il supporto ai classici plugin basati su DX9 il 90% degli utenti tornerà alla versione attuale dopo un'occhiata veloce alla nuova versione beta in DX11.. per i piloti il Trackmap di Fazerbox è "vitale" e lo è altrettanto il grtvplugin per chi streamma ;)
Immagine
oliva18

Staff
Coordinatore Assetto Corsa
Coordinatore GTC
Media

Messaggioda i8aaq » 27 aprile 2017, 20:04

Una nuova versione del gioco comunque sarà resa disponibile entro la fine dell’anno esclusivamente su Steam, quindi coloro che ancora non hanno fatto il trasferimento sulla suddetta piattaforma sono invitati a farlo.

...si certo come se uno sta tutto il giorno sul loro forum e/o sito....insomma questa migrazione del piffero l'hanno gestita proprio una schifezza. ..ad esempio sarebbe stato opportuno oltre che corretto inviare una o più mail di avviso e invece (almeno a me ) nulla di nulla....sono venuto a sapere solo per caso di questa assurda migrazione quando ormai era troppo tardi. ..in pratica si so fottuti li sordi perché mi hanno risposto alle mie lamentele che il periodo di migrazione era scaduto e quindi devo riacquistarla...e va beh....

Salve ragazzi lo so è da un bel po che non mi faccio sentire...saluto con affetto tutti quelli che mi conoscono e anche i nuovi che non mi conoscono .....ho domanda in merito:
Da quanto ho capito se uno ha la versione di steam (quindi nel mio caso dovrei ricomprarla a 29.99 eurozzi) riceve gli aggiornamenti (tipo le dx11 compatibile ) altrimenti con la versione "non steam" (quindi non dovrei ricomprarla) non riceve aggiornamenti è giusto?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
Alfredo Russo
Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe - i7 3770 @4.5 ghz - 16 gb RAM - Asus GTX970 Strix 4gb - Win7 64bit
ImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagine
i8aaq

Messaggioda Guglya » 28 aprile 2017, 2:13

Ogni tanto viene scontato anche oltre il 50% e potresti inserirlo nella lista dei desideri di Steam e ti avverte con email.
Altrimenti la Built in download dal sito ISI dovrebbe ancora funzionare; in DX9 senza ricevere gli aggiornamenti, a meno che non si scarichi la versione beta della nuova in DX11 se e quando sarà disponibile.
Immagine
Guglya

Pilota F1 Entry Level
Pilota GTC
Pilota Assetto Corsa
Pubbliche Relazioni

Messaggioda i8aaq » 28 aprile 2017, 19:14

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=wyWy7xQwhgc

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
Alfredo Russo
Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe - i7 3770 @4.5 ghz - 16 gb RAM - Asus GTX970 Strix 4gb - Win7 64bit
ImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagine
i8aaq

Messaggioda Guglya » 19 maggio 2017, 1:54

Roadmap Update May 2017
STUDIO 397/ Roadmap

https://www.studio-397.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/20170518213915_1.jpg

A lot has happened since our last roadmap update, with the release of the DX11 engine where we entered an “open beta” phase that saw frequent updates and a lot of feedback from our community. First of all, we would like to thank you all for that! We feel we are moving towards a stable release in a few more weeks, after which our focus will shift towards the completion of our new UI. We will also provide you with some updates soon on how to interact with the screen from plugin code in DX11.
On top of the significant code changes, we also decided to give our existing content an update. A lot of cars and tracks have already been released, with a few more still to come. Tiger Moth and the classic Belgium track are being finished as we speak for example. Some tracks are taking a bit longer as we need to fix a few of our older shaders.

Physics Updates
For our cars, we not only want to do updates to the graphics to make them look better under DX11 and DX9, but also update their physics. The biggest updates are related to our Contact Patch Model (CPM) which will give the F2 and Marussia F1 car new rubber. We are also looking at doing the same for the Civic and will probably do a few others.

https://www.studio-397.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/20170518222554_1.jpg

Cars
In previous updates you’ve already seen some shots of the Radical in-game and we are currently working hard on completing the sound, physics and tyres for the car and get the package in the hands of our testers. Realistically we are looking at a release in June for this car.
In other news, we now go left with the USF2000 oval package upgrade. Recently we got our hands on some good hard data on the oval package run by the USF2000 series – the resulting upgrade package we’ve developed makes for a more challenging open wheel oval experience. The added adjustments, being in line with the real world data add the proper baseline asymmetry needed, making the car better suited to the sustained wheel-to-wheel and ‘in the draft’ oval action. Additionally, the provided asymmetrical setup is a great starting point for those daunted by having to make an oval setup, it should be well balanced out of the box for a wide range of ovals – so don’t be afraid to just jump in start racing. You should see this update early next week.

Keep an eye out on our social media for a few other announcements on the car front!

https://www.studio-397.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/20170518225210_1.jpg

Meet us in Zandvoort!
Over the weekend, we will be at the Jumbo Racing Days, driven by Max Verstappen, which is a spectacular event at Circuit Park Zandvoort. In a partnership with Red Bull, Fanatec, PlaySeat and Team Redline we have setup a large tent in the paddock area with a couple of rigs where you can test your skills against some of the Team Redline drivers on-site. We’ve heard that Max Verstappen will drop by himself to set a benchmark lap! He will of course also give a lot of demonstrations with his racing car on the real track throughout the whole weekend.

Immagine

For us this is a great opportunity to share the first preview of our new Zandvoort track, which will be coming to rFactor 2. We’ve included a few early screenshots which show our progress with the track and we are very pleased that we can also announce that we’ve obtained an official license for it.

https://www.studio-397.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/20170518221420_1.jpg

On that note we would like to wrap up this update and wish you a great month on behalf of the whole team here at Studio 397 and if you decide to go to Zandvoort we certainly hope to meet you there!

https://www.studio-397.com/2017/05/roadmap-update-may-2017/
Immagine
Guglya

Pilota F1 Entry Level
Pilota GTC
Pilota Assetto Corsa
Pubbliche Relazioni

Messaggioda Cubaleo » 29 maggio 2017, 14:04

Nel mondo ci sono tre tipi di persone: quelli che fanno succedere le cose, quelli che guardano le cose accadere e quelli che si chiedono che cosa è successo.
Cubaleo

Admin
Coordinatore F1 Swiss
Pilota GTC
Pubbliche Relazioni

Messaggioda Cubaleo » 5 giugno 2017, 12:52

18839604_1504829786234595_6860088238214576010_o.jpg

1/6/2017 Build ID: 1859720 - ulteriore update alla Beta DX11:
- VR Mirror mode selectable in Launcher config
- Further VR performance optimizations
- Fixed crash in Dev mode loading tracks
- General improvements
- Lighting improvements/balancing
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Nel mondo ci sono tre tipi di persone: quelli che fanno succedere le cose, quelli che guardano le cose accadere e quelli che si chiedono che cosa è successo.
Cubaleo

Admin
Coordinatore F1 Swiss
Pilota GTC
Pubbliche Relazioni

Messaggioda Cubaleo » 23 giugno 2017, 12:43

19388431_1527290293988544_3612783854898237438_o.jpg

rFactor scontato del 50% a soli € 14,99 su STEAM sino al 5 luglio
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Cubaleo

Admin
Coordinatore F1 Swiss
Pilota GTC
Pubbliche Relazioni

Precedente

Torna a rFactor 2

• Argomenti correlati
    Risposte
    Visite
    Ultimo messaggio