[Mod] BT20 1966 Carset + Skins by Tim Wheatley

[Mod] BT20 1966 Carset + Skins by Tim Wheatley

Messaggioda MRK37 » 14 agosto 2013, 16:49

Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

Tim Wheatley (ISI) ha creato, in primo luogo per divertimento personale, un pacchetto di skin e talent per la Brabham BT20 by ISI ed ora ha deciso di condividerlo con tutti noi. Le skin e i nomi dei piloti ricordano molto quelli reali dell'epoca e non sono esatti al 100% per ovvi motivi di licenze. Qui sotto trovate read me e link per scaricare i pacchetti.

Made for my own amusement, but I thought some might enjoy it.

Here is the carset, packaged, including vehicle+skins, talent (with driver names altered a bit because I work for ISI), and the sound. This is for offline usage:
http://timwheatley.org/www/download/bt20-1966-carset/

Then here are the actual skin DDS files you could use online with the ISI BT20:
http://timwheatley.org/www/download/...-carset-skins/

Regarding the A.I. - they should finish in roughly the right order, and race fairly cleanly and interesting compared to the original A.I. But remember they are all driving the same car, it will take a while for them to break up from pack drafting at Monza. Also, these are all pretty reliable cars, like the Brabham was. You'll note the team name says "Brabham F" and "Brabham L", etc, those are the different teams. There's no car visuals in the rf2 menu, everything has the #4 car icon. Look at the text.

Anybody is free (and I have no involvement) to do what they want with this as far as modifying and re-releasing, etc, just please let people know in this thread.

To use:
- Install (I personally uninstalled the ISI BT20 so I could just see this mod in-sim).
- Select the car you want (I run #7), and select brabham in the opponent list with 18 opponents for a full field.
- For a race, please give the A.I. at least 25mins on UN-ACCELERATED qualifying. You'll get less accidents if the grid is roughly the right order.

I've had the A.I. do full races at Brianza and Monaco. Monaco there was a crash at the top of the hill on lap 1 just about every time they went up the hill side by side with someone, then they settled into single file and raced pretty clean. Brianza they raced clean pretty much the whole race, only the odd blown engine causing guys behind to stack up when still in the pack, etc. When I race these AI, they are pretty good, IMHO better than the standard AI, but the current fault seems to be in the paths, which is what I am trying to learn now in any time I have to myself...

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1 ... rset-Skins

Immagine
DOWNLOAD MIRROR BT20 CARSET BY TIM WHEATLEY (73 Mb)

DOWNLOAD MIRROR BT20 SKINS BY TIM WHEATLEY (13 Mb)
MRK37

Admin
Ricerca e Sviluppo Fisica e Modellazione
Pubbliche Relazioni

Re: BT20 1966 Carset + Skins by Tim Wheatley

Messaggioda Guglya » 26 febbraio 2015, 3:40

Immagine
Guglya

Pilota F1 Entry Level
Pilota GTC
Pilota Assetto Corsa
Pubbliche Relazioni