[Tool] CarStat 2.0

[Tool] CarStat 2.0

Messaggioda Simone » 6 febbraio 2012, 11:56

rFactor2 | CarStat 2.0
Immagine

INFO ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,

Some years ago I created CarStat for rFactor 1. When rFactor 2 came out, I wanted to do the same for it and created a web-based version - which to be honest didn't work in the long term.
Now though, I can proudly present to you CarStat 2 (the desktop version).

Installation is very simple: just extract the 2 files in any folder and run CarStat 2.exe. When you start, you will be asked to choose between rFactor 1 and 2 -> choosing rf1 will start CarStat 1.5, choosing rf2 will open the new CarStat 2. If you check the "Remember my choice" checkbox it will automatically start the version you pick (you can disable this later).

CarStat 2 is very similar to the previous version. There are ofcourse a couple of differences:
- there's more information on the brakes (and the braketemps are shown graphically)
- the upgradesystem is completely rewritten (this was always a bit crap in CarStat 1). You can pick the upgrades by checking the "Show upgrades" checkbox (when applicable).
- the tire data is read from the TGM-files
- there's some extra parameters here and there
- added extra functionality here and there like an auto-detect function in the vehicle selector

CarStat 2 is an ongoing project, so if you notice any bugs or mistakes, or have a suggestion for a new parameter/graph, please post them in this topic.

There's a manual included if you can't figure it out. The biggest tip is: read the tooltips you get when hovering over a value.

To do list (will be updated):
- add the track width-statistic
- include or exclude extra engine friction
- throttle mapping graph (VolumeFract)

Note: you need the .NET Framework v4.5 to run this. If you don't have this, you can download it here.

MEDIA ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immagine Immagine Immagine

DOWNLOAD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD TOOL CARSTAT 2.0 (4 Mb)
Simone

Admin
Coordinatore F1 Swiss
Pilota GTC

Re: CarStat 2.0

Messaggioda Simone » 7 gennaio 2015, 17:35

Link per la desktop version al primo post
Simone

Admin
Coordinatore F1 Swiss
Pilota GTC